Harry's Gone! Harry's Gone! is offline

Default Snerk of the Month

In article ,
says...

Jay wrote:
On 5/26/2011 6:17 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 11:10 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:58:48 -0400,
wrote:

On 5/25/11 7:34 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2011 11:59:00 -0400,
wrote absolutely nothing related to boats or boating.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/may/21/jon-ronson-how-to-spot-a-psychopath

Let's here some more about how middle class you are

You don't seem to know very much about being middle class. Why is
that? Inability to hold a steady job? Financial ruination from
divorce, alimony payments and child support? Bad planning?
Compulsive behavior?

All my middle class friends are out buying 750 gallons of diesel fuel
for their 49' boats. Frankly, w'hine, I don't think you are middle
class: you have no class.

Are you jealous because Wayne has an ample fuel tank in his boat to
allow him to do some serious cruising? Really Harry, you need to get a
life. It used to be that anyone who had a bigger boat or a bigger
outboard than your little Parker had, ought to be heavily taxed on it.
Do you still feel that way, now that you have a humongous, go nowhere,
do nothing, bubble boat with small, but adequate, fuel tanks?
PS:
I hope you didn't buy a bigger boat than you need just to impress the
guys in rec.boats. That would be insane, wouldn't it?

He's boatless and a habitual liar.

That negative list could go on for a LONG time! Let me add

Narcissist, insulting low life, name calling child..... anybody else
like to chime in?