*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Wouldn't it be fun

On May 27, 11:02*am, Harry's Gone! wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/27/11 9:06 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 27, 10:01 am, *wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... *maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

So then, do tell. Why are you here? Oh, I know, you're a narcissist!
That could be the only reason you are here, because you certainly don't
like anyone that catches you lying and says something about it. That
leaves Don and slammer.- Hide quoted text -

NO. I am staying completely out of your " Witch Hunt". Carry on hiding
behind usenet, changing your IDs as much as you change your socks. I
do not participate in any of it.

Thank you...thank you very much.