hakr hakr is offline

Default I'm back

On May 26, 8:52*am, Harryk wrote:
On 5/26/11 8:45 AM, North Star wrote:

On May 26, 12:39 am, *wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote: *Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& * *fuzzy inside............ *as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Whenja leave?

For about 2 anxious hours yesterday afternoon as I changed over to a
new provider.
Didn't you notice?

The last time I looked at posting via google groups, I was put off by
the user interface and how it all looked on the screen. That was a few
years ago, though. I hope it is easier now.

Well, it *is* better. I'm looking at it now.