L G[_40_] L G[_40_] is offline

Default Apartments Barcelona

Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 4:49 PM, paul@byc wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:01 PM, HenryDon wrote:
In articleGaidnV97zc9W0kDQnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for
short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

Just because you try to act like you've been there doesn't mean it's
the
best place on earth, you narcissist.

Well, it's easy to tell you're the loogy/loogyfaker with a new handle.

No one said Barcelona was the "best place on earth," idiot.

How far did you get in school?

My guess is the 6th grade. He's probably still in it, too.

Talking to yourself again? Lonely since the boat went away?