Chuck Baier

Default Finding electrolysis at the dock

Thanks for the input from everyone. One thing that is puzzling here.
Each slip is a separate home run to a meter. None of the slips are
interconnected. Each is independent. If this is the case leakage from
other bots on the ground shouldn't affect my zincs. We are looking for
a source that is outside the AC connections. At least that is what I
beleive.

"geneb321" wrote in message ...
There is an excellent article on testing for grounding problems between
shore power and boat at: http://www.yandina.com/electrolysis.htm
Gene
SV Sea Gypsy

"Chuck Baier" wrote in message
om...
Our marina has a problem at some slips with stray current. Some of the
boats are loosing zincs at a fast rate while others are not. Looking
for some help in trying to resolve this and what kind of equipment
will I need. Thanks. Chuck