John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Yo, John....

On Tue, 24 May 2011 18:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

When is the water going to be warm enough to launch? I'm planning on
going out Memorial Day weekend here. That is IF it isn't storming like
mad.

This coming weekend. Taking her out for some play time on the Potomac. A friend has moved down to
Lake Anna, so I'm hoping to get in some striper time with him too.

Once the kids are out of school, June 21 or so, we'll spend more time playing. We're taking one
daughter and kids to Solomons Island for a week. Plan to do some big time playing down there.