Harryk Harryk is offline

Default For the handful still interested in boating...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

True North wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1244983.html

Thanks. Boating related posts, as you know, are of little interest here.
There's probably only a handful of us regulars here who have boats or
are even interested in boats.

Yup... way to many dopers and wannabe dopers infest this newsgroup.
Tomorrow is my big switchover day to another provider.
Got tired of paying too much for phone, cable and internet service so I
finally made a decision to 'bundle' with a local cable company.
For the 1st six months the savings will be around $55.00 per...and after
that about $35.00 per month.
I forgot to ask the guy if this newsgroup service will be available to
me with the new provider.
It would be a real shame to miss out on the rantings and ravings of the
hopelessly insane. ;-)

I didn't go with cable phone but did go for the same sort of service
with Vonage. I've had a couple of really minor issues, but none annoying
enough to go back to the telco.