Sour Krause[_2_] Sour Krause[_2_] is offline

Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Warning, Harry Krause is still here after calling the cops on posters.
He knows the cops are going to protect his cowardly ass so he is here
shilling, trolling and continuing to spend his life trying to make
others miserable and make sure nobody else has a say here at rec.boats.
Be careful however, if Harry Krause gets scared that he might be held
accountable for the trash he spews here he will run to the police
crying
like a baby.

Anybody who posts here should know that Harry Krause is just here to
spew and refuses to ever be accountable for his hundreds of trolls and
the lies he spews here...

http://tinyurl.com/3obotde

Yup, you sure were emboldened by the cops coming to your rescue.. Now
you are just going to maintain your trolling and shilling unabashed?
Man, what a piece of human **** you are... I sure hope the cops in both
our our towns are keeping up with this, maybe someday you will call them
and they just won't come.

I'd be willing to bet money that you are certifiably insane.
You think you can come in here and allude that you have arranged for the
demise of another poster and not get called for it??
Try doing that to one of your so called buddies and see what they'd do.

What's sad is that his "buddies" here are encouraging his bad,
out-of-control behavior. Some buddies.

Hey, Don, how much do you want to bet that Scott's "certifiably insane"?
$1000? $5000? Now we get to see you turn into the true coward that you
are once again....