Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Penn Customer Service

On Sat, 21 May 2011 10:13:58 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 08:32:10 -0400,
wrote:

I wash the reels off with
fresh water after every use, and "field strip" them twice a season to
clean out gook, old grease, et cetera. About every three years, I send
the Penn reels off to Penn for a dusting and cleaning, during which any
worn parts are replaced.

That's an impressive maintenance regime Harold, very impressive. All
you need now is a boat.

I'd said "eat me, w'hine," but...who knows where your mouth has been, eh?

Potty mouthing again Harold? That's not very clever or articulate for
one so well schooled as you. Or did you learn that at the Brick
Layers union hall?