Harryk Harryk is offline

Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

Tom stated directly he was leaving over Harry's abortion abomination...

In point of fact, I had nothing to do with the departure of Peggy, Dick,
or Tom. I did argue politics with Peggy, but some of the assholes here
argued boat plumbing with her. My only comment in boat water was
that I never tasted water on a boat that was any good, and that I got my
drinking water out of a jug. Peggy had her own reasons for leaving.