Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Gogarty, you're stupid if you really think it's ice in the choke point.

On Sun, 15 May 2011 09:18:47 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 14 May 2011 15:48:03 -0400, Gogarty
wrote:

Wilbur, eat your heart out -- if you have one.

In the face of comments from many far better informed about refrigerators
you
continued to insist that the problem with my fridge was overcharging.
Given
the manner in which the machine was operating, the consensus diagnosis was
water vapor causing ice at the orifice and blocking refrigerant flow. The
machine would run perfectly for about ten minutes then stop cooling while
the
compressor got hot and the pressure-side line to the condenser got cold.

I bought a vacuum pump, hoses for R134a refrigerant and a can of same.
Connected the suction-side port to the pump and ran it for about an hour.
Charged the evacuated system with refrigerant and started it. Presto! Now
running like brand new.

Anybody want to rent a vacuum pump and hoses? Needed only one hose, the
blue
one, but they come in sets of red, blue and yellow.

And yet another pebble added to the pile of proof that Willy-boy knows
not of what he speaks.

He, in effect, did just what I recommended he should. But, instead of simply
letting some of the extra refrigerant out, he vacuumed it out and then added
the correct amount back.

Sounds like proof that I was correct, Mr. Know-it-all.

Wilbur Hubbard

Can't give up can you Willie-boy. We'd almost forgotten your stupidity
regarding refrigerator systems and here you are reminding us.

Is there something about stupidity that turns you on?

Cheers,

Bruce