Rod McInnis

Default Finding electrolysis at the dock

"Chuck Baier" wrote in message
om...
Our marina has a problem at some slips with stray current. Some of the
boats are loosing zincs at a fast rate while others are not. Looking
for some help in trying to resolve this and what kind of equipment
will I need. Thanks. Chuck

When you figure this out, can you post it so I can do the same?

I was looking at a "Corrosion Test Meter" that is made by Guest. The
description in the West Marine catalog indicates that it might be just the
thing for this, but it doesn't give quite enough information and the Guest
website is useless. If this meter is the thing, I might consider buying
one, or if you buy one I will buy it off you (or rent it from you) when you
are done .

Rod McInnis