True North[_3_] True North[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

"Harryk" wrote in message
news
I_am_Tosk wrote:

He will get more and more vicious and vulgar in an attempt to troll me
back into his pathetic life.. It's what he lives for. Only a sick
individual would spend his life, trying to make others as miserable as
possible, sad but really, he deserves it... Only an animal would get the
kind of pleasure he gets from spending his life trying to make the world
a worse place for others. I won't be dealing with him until summer,
right now I have more pressing issues...

No one compete with you here for vulgarity, little **** pot.

Pressing issues? Are you getting a job at a dry cleaners?

Doubt it... he'd spend all day sniffing the steam.