True North[_3_] True North[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Don is a fat, lazy, sloppy piece of ****, and you are right, I am
definitely taller than him. Unless maybe he is standing on that bar
stool... And yes donnie, I am willing to bet, just come down here to pay
off the bet in person and we are good...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

********

~~ Snerk ~~
You must think I'm as dumb as your doper girliefriends.
I read what you threatened Kevin with back when he was basskisser.
The original bet was...
if Tom is willing to judge this event... he goes and measures you..(if he
can find a tape that small), collects your $1500.00 and then meets me at our
past rendezvous spot in the wilds of Maine.
He collects my $1500.00... measures me and then declares a winner.
After taking his $500.00 fee, he hands over the remaining $2500.00 to me and
I go buy a nice aluminum Mission utility trailer before heading home.

Is that clear enough or do you need to ask Kevin for advice??
BTW.. you do trust Tom, don't you?