wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default 2nd Kook Seeks GOP Nomination

On Fri, 13 May 2011 23:06:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 13/05/2011 10:29 AM, Harryk wrote:
Ron Paul, the Texas congressman, declared his (third) candidacy for
president Friday on ‘Good Morning America.’ The ‘intellectual
grandfather’ of the tea party movement is a constitutional purist who’s
as popular among his fervent followers as he is disliked by the GOP
establishment. He’s a dark horse pushing for an upset victory.
- - -

Ah, yes...Crazy Ron...about as much chance of winning the presidency as,
say, Newt, the Donald, the Sara, the Michele, the Mitt, et cetera.

Hey, we tried it the liberal debt and spend way.

were reagan and bush liberals? they were the biggest spenders in US
history

except canuks' too right wing to know histotry

All to show for it is
a whole lot of ongoing forclosures, and more than $4 trillion in more
DEBT (so far as more is coming).

I would say ABO, Anyone But Obama.

he'd really say ABABP...anyone but a black person

Or should we use ABBO, Anybody But Barack Obama?