Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Finding electrolysis at the dock

On 19 Apr 2004 19:48:16 -0700, (Chuck Baier)
wrote:

Our marina has a problem at some slips with stray current. Some of the
boats are loosing zincs at a fast rate while others are not. Looking
for some help in trying to resolve this and what kind of equipment
will I need. Thanks. Chuck

I don't know what you expect to do. The marina has to fix it. We had
that problem for two seasons. I got a little testing gizmo that plugs
into a grounded receptacle and lights various LEDs to tell what is
happening.

The ground on one whole dock was open. That was over 100 boats. They
did fix it, but I had to have a diver replace zincs partway threough
the season once.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

Capsizing under chute, and having the chute rise and fill without tangling, all while Mark and Sally are still behind you