Harry Krause[_5_] Harry Krause[_5_] is offline

Default snerk

Jack. wrote:

Not even a good try at deflection... it remains that the Obama's
invited an asshole to the WH. Probably was a favor to Wright.
Besides, I thought it was Bush that lied, now it's Cheney. Of course,
we have video evidence from back in the Clinton era that the Dems in
the House and Senate were calling for us to go in to get Sadam, and
that he had WMDs, long before Bush. Bush just enabled them to pull
the trigger.

Got to go. Boating tomorrow, then headed down to see the Shuttle
launch Monday. Call your nurse for your wheelchair. :-

Cheney ought to be in prison. Bush was too stupid to know better.