Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In ,
says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:

And, as I stated, *you* are the coward. You hide behind a false identity
and make obnoxious posts about other people. If you had any balls at
all, you wouldn't work so hard to conceal your identity, pussy.
Anybody with half a brain knows good and well that there are many, many
reasons why it's stupid to give your real personal information out in
newsgroups.

And you are still a coward.

Yawn. Go play pocket pool with your birther buddies, little boy.

Yep, that's our Harry, call him out on any of his hundreds of lies, call
it like you see it, and he'll instantly start name calling and
insulting. What a coward!

Go play pocket pool with your hot-tempered little **** buddy.