Hairy Kraut Hairy Kraut is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articles7OdndC7x4EDbVbQnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Oh, Don, you and Harry have both played that card several times,
then
backed down like the cowards you are.

**************

Back down from the likes of you /Snotty/Kevin???
Not in this lifetime!
Sure you have.. you and the spermburper were gonna' come down, you
didn't.. Harry talks big, but he won't even go out of his house...
Both
of you are just big mouth cowards...
Who feeds you these fantasies, little boy? I've been to two meetings
"out of the house" so far this week, and I've got another meeting
downtown tomorrow. We'll also be "out" most of the weekend. It's a big
weekend around here

Further, I'll be visiting friends in Connecticut this summer and
will be
taking the train through Connecticut later to attend meetings east and
northeast of your state.

The only places you seem to go are to the kiddie motorbike races,
and we
know you're not going there for the racing, since you're not
fielding a
winner.
Then why don't you meet up with Scotty? I'm sure he'll be more than
happy to meet you somewhere. Oh, I forgot, you're a coward.
There's nothing to be gained. I already know Snotty is an ill-educated,
jobless, loud-mouthed little right-wing racist. There's nothing he knows
or could say that would interest me. Snotty is the one interested in
some sort of physical confrontation. I am not.

No, but like a typical progressive, you just want to run your mouth and
live your life with no accountability... Typical fleabagger, all mouth,
no action..

Intelligent grown men over the age of 50 usually do not engage in
fistfights, little ****. Of course, you're a man who has never grown up.

A downsized version of Peter Pan.

Now you've done it...you'e way over its head.

~~ Snerk ~~

Cowards DO seem to snivel a lot.