Hairy Kraut Hairy Kraut is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

*e#c wrote:
On May 11, 4:06 pm, Hairy wrote:
In articleotKdnQQ5k7W2QlfQnZ2dnUVZ_sGdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Yet another threat, not so veiled.
Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you, the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?
**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.
Ooooohhhh...another keeper in my collection of Ingersoll statements
making violent threats and showing contempt for the law.
Keep it up, little turd. You're sure to go over the edge...
What "violent threat", coward?- Hide quoted text -

10 posts in 10 minutes...Harry sure has got you ****ers " machine-gun
" posting...~snerk.

What's really said is that Snotty's buddies are the same sort of scum he
is...instead of urging him to cool his threats of violence, they're
egging him on.

Some friends, eh?

Harry's buddies with the low life scum yellow teeth slammer. Figures.