I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleAOKdnfySurE7SVfQnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article_pqdnXxoj__fUFfQnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleFIKdnYxckvRCJFfQnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleBcadnYcO1IZMNFfQnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Ah yes. Thr mouths that roared. There are so few, folowers of obama,
left that they have become only a minor annoyance . He needs to bring
back obama girl to improve brand recognition and rebuid his camp.
Obama girl turned on him over a year ago and said she wishes she had
voted for "the old guy" instead because Obama is so full of ****... Just
sayin'.

She suffers from the same ailment that plagues your family... LBO...low
brain output.
Like I have said before, anytime you want to say that to my face, let me
know. Make sure your affairs are in order first...

Oooooh...a veiled threat. :)

Sorry, Patriarch of the LBO's, I have no plans to be in your part of the
state. I will be visiting friends this summer who live in communities
along the Long Island Sound shoreline, though, and it looks as if I'll
be taking the train up to Boston in September or October. But I doubt it
stops for short little ****s like you.

Besides, I wouldn't cross the street for an encounter with a loser like
you.
In other words, you're a coward and have proven here time and time
again.
Do any of you mooks have working brains?

I don't go out of my way, and that includes crossing the street, to meet
and greet low-life turds. I see no reason to make an exception for a
piece of **** like Snotty Ingerfool.

Besides, the little rat turd knows where I live. If he shows up here and
tries to bust in the house, I'll be glad to give him the greeting he so
richly deserves.
Cowardly ****. Gonna' come outside without your widdew capguns? Either
way, if that's the way you want it, I will be glad to meet up with you,
both of us armed with sidarms.. I am willing to take my chances, are
you?

I have no interest in breaking the law, little ****. If you try to bust
in here, you'll be properly handled, and within the law.
I follow the law of nature.. You say any of this to my face, you will be
worm food... **** the law, **** your little piggies....

snerk

Since I'm not planning on visiting your part of Connecticut, and you
wouldn't be allowed in the Connecticut neighborhoods I plan to visit
this summer, it is unlikely I'll see your punched in little face.

Yeah, Snotty, I'm really scared of a sawed-off, no account, jobless
little turd like you. Not.

Don't you have some sort of heart condition? Better calm down before you
keel over and make your wife and kids sigh with relief.
If you aren't scared of him, why are you making excuses up for not
meeting him, you coward?
I have no reason to meet him. I make no effort to meet stupid, useless,
loudmouthed, racist, birther morons like Scott Ingersoll. Why would I
want to spend any time in his presence? To confirm he smells as bad as I
think he does?
Don't worry harrie, it will be quick...

Are you planning on busting in here? Let me know, and I'll prepare a
very special welcome for you.

If I confront you while you are armed, trust me I will come in
blazing...

snerk

Yet another threat, not so veiled.

Are you so stupid you don't understand that I am within the law
defending the occupants of this household against intruders and you, the
intruder wanna be, is outside the law?

**** your law... Just another skirt for you to hide behind.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!