Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Hey Krausie, here's a bet for YOU!

I_am_Tosk wrote:

Ah yes. Thr mouths that roared. There are so few, folowers of obama,
left that they have become only a minor annoyance . He needs to bring
back obama girl to improve brand recognition and rebuid his camp.
Obama girl turned on him over a year ago and said she wishes she had
voted for "the old guy" instead because Obama is so full of ****... Just
sayin'.

She suffers from the same ailment that plagues your family... LBO...low
brain output.

Like I have said before, anytime you want to say that to my face, let me
know. Make sure your affairs are in order first...

Oooooh...a veiled threat. :)

Sorry, Patriarch of the LBO's, I have no plans to be in your part of the
state. I will be visiting friends this summer who live in communities
along the Long Island Sound shoreline, though, and it looks as if I'll
be taking the train up to Boston in September or October. But I doubt it
stops for short little ****s like you.

Besides, I wouldn't cross the street for an encounter with a loser like
you.