Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Liability only insurance for the bahamas

BOATUS will not sell me liability only insurance for my very old
sailboat for the bahamas. Their comprehensive policy requires that I
have her out of the water during hurricane season in the bahamas. My
boat , a 28' S2 is not worth much and losing her would not cause me
financial hardship but I do need liability coverage.
Can anybody suggest a company that will sell liability only insurance
for the bahamas?