Jon Klapper

Default Need Danforth compass part

Thanks for the quick responses. the compass is a Danforth 4-1/2"
Binnacle Mount Constellation series C483 (I think. Its old - I don't
know how old but it looks like the current model so it was probably
made in the 80's. The dome is crazed. Since its mounted on top of the
cockpit table in front of the wheel my assumption is it took a hit
from a martini shaker.

I'll call Danforth but if I can get a dome I can fix it myself.I don't
think they will sell me a dome by itself.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:25:33 GMT, (Jon
Klapper) wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone direct me to a source for Danforth parts? I am in need of a
5" lexan compass dome. I've already tried the manufacturer and some
internet suppliers - no luck. Email me at:

Thanks

Jon Klapper