Steve

Default West Coast live-aboard Marinas

"Tom Dacon" wrote in message
If Ventura is not out of your reach, Ventura West Marina is a very
liveaboard-friendly marina. They allow up to 50% liveaboards (essentially
every other slip is a liveaboard candidate), and have very nice and

complete
facilities - mail boxes, a boater's lounge with exercise equipment and a
small library, a large laundry room with coin-operated washers and driers,

freezer locker, and various categories of storage lockers for off-boat
storage.

I thank you for that information. I had just about given up. Never figured I
would ever be able to come back to Calif. as a liveaboard.

Actually I have always liked the Dana Point area, being half way between SD
and LA. I'll keep that in mind and look into it when I ready to move south
again.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions