Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default White anglo saxon protestant mortar practice...

On 07/05/2011 3:34 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 14:45:25 -0600, wrote:

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

Well, you know....there are a few liberals around who use any possible excuse to play their 'racist'
card.

Yep, the big crutch of excuses. Anyone else's fault but my own
liberals. Yep, hear ya.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial?