Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Fuel prices may moderate

On 06/05/2011 3:51 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2011 22:05:27 -0700, wrote:

Oil took a 10% dive today as speculators started selling off positions
out of fear the top price has been seen.

These speculators should have to pay a huge tax on their profits since
they're causing so many Americans to pay inflated prices at the pump
and causing inflation in every sector of retail.

the right would never permit it. as long as it benefits the rich
they're in favor of it

Funny, you should look at this a an upcoming buying opportunity as the
market knee jerks. Say buy 1000 shares of COP or something. The 3.7%
dividend can pay some towards your energy bills.

Oh wait, fleabaggers don't have much money...

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial?