[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Fuel prices may moderate

On Fri, 06 May 2011 15:16:16 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2011 12:12:00 -0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2011 15:01:41 -0400,
wrote:

You know the old adage, gas prices go up like a rocket and fall like a
feather

Yes, I also know the story about Chicken Littlle

Having nothing to do with what we are talking about.

It is a fact that gas prices go up with oil prices but they lag the
fall of oil prices by several weeks or even months.
If oil dropped to $60 tomorrow, gasoline might not reflect that for a
month or more.

Chicken Little was afraid of the sky falling. Right wing nuts are
convinced the world is ending and rising oil prices are supposedly an
example. Totally appropriate comment.
`
The world isn't ending, but we are losing value in the dollar and that
shows up in oil or anything else we import. You can live in denial if
you like.

Yet the price of oil is dropping... I guess my denial is working.

The question is where it levels off isn't it?

Yes, that's the question. According to the fear mongers, it will be
$200 per next week.