Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Where should the credit go?

On 04/05/2011 9:46 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2011 04:50:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Here, just for the fun of it...

http://utopianist.com/wp-content/upl...lled-trump.jpg

Careful, Tim. The liberals are already *extremely* upset that Osama didn't receive a fair trial, but
was instead shot while defenseless.

You know, I've reached a decision. When Harry accuses Scotty of pedophilia, and therefore is
accusing Scotty's daughter of incest, I think he's committing a vile act. Likewise, when Scotty
accuses Harry of pedophilia, without any basis, Scotty is committing a vile act.

Therefore, I've decided to have nothing to do with either of them. They both owe each other an
apology. Hopefully they're both man enough to do so.

Freaking fleabagger lefties, didn't get to spend millions on useless
liberal lawyers? Wow, my sympathies not. Osama needed it. Over 300
indictments and warrants properly processed from multiple
countries...Osama just needed a bullet.

Think of the money it saved taxpayers, the chopper loss was peanuts.
Keeping Osama for trial then incareration costs... best spent bullets
were the ones sent to Osama.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed?