[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Where should the credit go?

On Wed, 04 May 2011 11:29:32 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2011 07:23:56 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

If that's your evaluation, give Bush an "F," because he stated several
times he just wasn't that interested in running down Osama.

I really think this was just to do what I have been saying we should
be doing all along, lull OBL into a bit of complacency so we can catch
up to him,

Remember my squirrel hunting analogy. When you want to hunt squirrels
you sit quietly by a tree and ignore them until they get comfortable
enough to come out and run around. If you are looking for them you
will seldom see them

Note we are talking about wild squirrels, not the ones in your bird
feeder. Even those would get pretty hard to find if you started
shooting at them.

Wow... you just can't help yourself in defending Bush can you. He
screwed up this economy, he invaded a country that didn't attack us
and lied about it to the American people, he gutted social programs
here, and he ran our credibility into the ground. But all that's ok
with you.

Is there anything you don't know about or have predicted?