I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Where should the credit go?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 4 May 2011 04:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Here, just for the fun of it...

http://utopianist.com/wp-content/upl...lled-trump.jpg

Careful, Tim. The liberals are already *extremely* upset that Osama didn't receive a fair trial, but
was instead shot while defenseless.

You know, I've reached a decision. When Harry accuses Scotty of pedophilia, and therefore is
accusing Scotty's daughter of incest, I think he's committing a vile act. Likewise, when Scotty
accuses Harry of pedophilia, without any basis, Scotty is committing a vile act.

Therefore, I've decided to have nothing to do with either of them. They both owe each other an
apology. Hopefully they're both man enough to do so.

You are such a suck up... Tim must be thrilled to have a dingleball like
you...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!