[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 02 May 2011 01:21:15 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 01 May 2011 13:08:51 -0400, wf3h wrote:

The ironic thing is Iraq will probably be seen as the successful war.
We may actually come out of that one with a functional government.
In 50 years Afghanistan will still be a corrupt collection of war
lords and tribal areas.

yep. i think nation bulidng there is a recipe for losing money. it may
be a case of just keeping a special forces base there and occasionally
running a killing mission against the taliban.

That was the flawed policy we had in Vietnam and it really never
accomplished much of anything.
It is like stepping on ants. It may make you feel like you are doing
something but it does not do much to cut down on the ant population.

Now that OBL is dead I am not sure how we justify staying there. Are
we going to admit OBL was not really that important to our mission?

Now that OBL is dead, the rest of the organization is in even more
chaos. This isn't the time to cut and run.