Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default To an imaginary love.

On Sun, 1 May 2011 18:55:19 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 1 May 2011 16:35:11 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

We swoon.

There's only one problem with that scenerio.

You're flaccid.

True, sometimes I do suffer from ED but, with a young goddess like Jessica
B, I am confident that there would sufficient arousal to do the deed to
completion even if it took more than one try. When one is over sixty one
just has to have the right mindset but a totally stimulating partner, mind
and body is certainly a cure for whatever ails you.

Skippy can verify this reality.

Wilbur Hubbard

I can see a problem here. With all Willie-boys tirades about women,
over the years, it is apparent that he doesn't like them.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)