[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:16:02 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:47:07 -0700,
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:52:58 -0400,
wrote:

For someone who claims someone else is stupid, you're the one who
thinks Obama is the one who cuts spending. Last I checked its
Congress' job.

You are not part of the problem... you are the problem.

So when Bush was in office HE spent the money but now when Obama is in
office it is congress spending the money.

It is stupid statements like this that show how mindlessly partisan
you are.

Screw you. Bush pushed us into a war we didn't need nor could afford.
He was the one who pushed tax cuts when none were needed.

Sounds to me you're the partisan, stupid one.

I have condemned Bush's wars every time it comes up.

The difference is you seem to applaud Obama's wars Two and counting
now.

Insults do not strengthen your case.

You're the one who started with the insults. You seem unable to have a
civil discussion, and when you realize your position is weak, you
claim things like I make "stupid statements" and that I'm a "mindless
partisan."

I have NEVER applauded any war, and you know DAMN WELL I haven't.
You're just angry and scared, apparently. You think Bush is a GODDAMN
hero deep down and you think EVERYTHING is OBAMA's fault or he has to
solve all the problems Bush made much, much worse.

Illogic and right wing nonsense is what has undermined this country.
You're contributing.