Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:17:19 -0400, wrote:

he HAS ended our role in iraq. less than 50K soldiers there...about as
many as in germany.

How many road side bombs do they have in Germany?

Granted we are down to one or two dead GIs in Iraq every month but
that is one or two too many.

What about Afghanistan?

The ironic thing is Iraq will probably be seen as the successful war.
We may actually come out of that one with a functional government.
In 50 years Afghanistan will still be a corrupt collection of war
lords and tribal areas.

Ira may be annexed by Iran. If a Republican is back in the White House,
he might take the proceeds and give them to the contras.