wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Sun, 1 May 2011 08:54:18 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:41:25 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:55:51 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

really? oh. i forgot. you right wingers have your myths and you dont
let evidence interfere with your delusions that the rich are the best
thing that's ever happened to the US.

well, there's always this:

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa...36&emailView=1

aw, damn, it shows the bush tax cuts are driving the deficit

that's a shame, right wnger, isn't it?

you say 'overspending' 'cuz you heard that on rush. it doesnt mean
anything but he said it so it MUST be true, right?

For someone who claims someone else is stupid, you're the one who
thinks Obama is the one who cuts spending. Last I checked its
Congress' job.

You are not part of the problem... you are the problem.

yeah the right wing is pretty stupid

uh...what happens to a bill the pres doesnt like, genius? any idea??

The idea that you would suggest that it is as simple as that, shows how
stupid you really are... Tell us what happens if a president doesn't
like the law? Are you going to say he vetos's it? Is that your big
argument??? If so, again, you are stupid. A veto is a lot more
complicated than that, especially if the other side of the political
spectrum holds both the house and senate... You guys are so partisan,
you can't even ask a simple question....

uh, no it 's not 'more complicated' and you haven't presented any info
to say why it IS

try again.