wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Sun, 1 May 2011 08:43:45 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

gee. i notice the RIGHT was doing this before the LEFT did. AND the
GOP has had congress now for4 months

and hasnt done ****. hasnt cut a dollar. not one. so your statement is
a meanigless cliche

The fact you fail to note it that the Democrats have basically "had
congress" for almost 50 years..

and most of the damage was done by the GOP with the feckless democrats
paralyzed by the class war the GOP is waging. so the GOP is MUCH more
effective at THEIR program of destroying america than the dems are at
saving it.

.. But you only want to blame it on the
republicans because they have had one of three parts of the leadership
triangle for four months.. The fact is, the democrats have been in
charge during the whole destruction of our economy.

the GOP had the congress for almost ALL of clinton's term and almost
ALL of bush' term and now has it in obama's

gee. you kind of ignored that didnt you?

and the GDP increases FASTER under the dems than under th GOP:

http://www.eriposte.com/economy/other/demovsrep.htm

so enough with the right wing bull****, OK? it's all wrong