Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleR7KdnRQPSsSweSHQnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...
"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:41:25 -0700,
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:55:51 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message

really? oh. i forgot. you right wingers have your myths and you dont
let evidence interfere with your delusions that the rich are the best
thing that's ever happened to the US.

well, there's always this:

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa...36&emailView=1

aw, damn, it shows the bush tax cuts are driving the deficit

that's a shame, right wnger, isn't it?

you say 'overspending' 'cuz you heard that on rush. it doesnt mean
anything but he said it so it MUST be true, right?

For someone who claims someone else is stupid, you're the one who
thinks Obama is the one who cuts spending. Last I checked its
Congress' job.

You are not part of the problem... you are the problem.

yeah the right wing is pretty stupid

uh...what happens to a bill the pres doesnt like, genius? any idea??

VETO the ****er!!! Then Congress has to show how bad they are to override
the veto. Bush signed almost all the spending bills he received and those
he should have vetoed he signed with some statement of memorandum. He was
almost as F'ed up as Obama. I am giving the most F'ed award to Obama, as he
came in saying he was going to fix the problems. Got us in to another
couple wars, did not get us out of wars he said he would, and has been a
cheerleader for overspending.

The racists here only support him because he is black... Anyone with a
brain can see that...

You sure play fast and loose with your misinterpretation of terms,
little pile of dog ****.