wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:40:23 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

yeah the right wing is pretty stupid

uh...what happens to a bill the pres doesnt like, genius? any idea??

VETO the ****er!!! Then Congress has to show how bad they are to override
the veto. Bush signed almost all the spending bills he received and those
he should have vetoed he signed with some statement of memorandum. He was
almost as F'ed up as Obama. I am giving the most F'ed award to Obama, as he
came in saying he was going to fix the problems. Got us in to another
couple wars, did not get us out of wars he said he would, and has been a
cheerleader for overspending.

he HAS ended our role in iraq. less than 50K soldiers there...about as
many as in germany.

it took 11 years to end the depression of 29. even obama cant end the
damage the right did to the US in 2 years.

and he's involved us in no wars. sorry