Run all 8

Default fuel leak 1997 sea ray 240 sundancer?

thanks for the warnings......the boat is sitting on the trailer with all
hatches and sliding windows open. I also have taking out the access panel to
the tank and can see that it is not that hard to remove.(1 day out 1 day back
in) I'm guessing that it wil cost about $300.00 us dollars for a new one. But
someone suggested pressure testing the tank before doing anything. do i need to
remove the fuel before testing? whats the going rate ( taking it to the dealer)
for pessure testing a 59 gallon tank?

Thanks, Joe