wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Decline of US fiat currency

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:23:26 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 29/04/2011 5:14 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:14:19 -0600,
wrote:

Bernanke needs to be jailed.

uh huh. he works for your pals, the rich on wall street. to you, he's
a hero

do you REALLY think jailing bernanke would do a ****ing thing you
right wing lunatic fringe idiot?

Actually, I get a lot of laughs from watching you debt worshiping
fleabaggers whine about gas prices. Owning a lot of shares in oil,
gold, silver, copper.... well, my money still buys the same stuff.

and i get a laugh watching you right wingers tell yourselves
everything's OK 'cuz the rich are doing fine

Bernanke/Obama/Congress is defrauding the people via the currency making
bankers and people like me rich -- and you vote for the man... so priceless.

yeah must **** you off the white guy's no longer pres...

Whine on little man. Whine on. In about a week, watch coffee prices.

uh huh. just like you said inflation was 50% last year, right?