Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

On 29/04/2011 12:16 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/04/2011 7:19 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:11:05 -0600,
wrote:

On 28/04/2011 5:50 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:26:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 28/04/2011 2:53 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:28:02 -0600,
wrote:

or greed. you right wingers ignore that

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a
grub

what's funny is that

every time someone tells you right wngers the truth about yourself

you tell us how perfect eveything is as long as we believe the rich
have our best interests in mind

Funny, then maybe the poor should have the best interests of the rich in
mind.

Ever hear the smell of envy and greedy in your rant? Of course, why
should anyone give a crap about your rats brained ass? Serious,
entitlement? Envy, grrrreeeeeddddd.... Do you think you have the market
cornered? Quite frankly, entitlements types like yourself are dime a
dozen human garbage.

Just cheap insatiable leftie fleabagger whining. Do you not ever get
tired of being so pathetic?

Bull****. I could buy and sell you out of one of my money market funds.
You're just a wannahavemoney wannabe.

Really doubtful there harryk -- really doubtful.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.