[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default $18 billion in three months, $1 trillion in 10 years

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:51:32 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:40:27 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

As I have stated previously, we need to restructure how we
allow our depletable natural resources to be extracted...and consumed.

That certainly worked well for Saudia Arabia when they did it in the
1970s. Unfortunately we are importers not exporters.

We are both importers and exporters. We're a net importer. Try and get
your facts straight. Oil is a world-market commodity. Why don't you
chant "drill baby drill" if it makes you feel better.