I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Seriously, we don't need pity from a decrepit old pedophile who would
use serious injury, or deadly sickness as a weapon in a news group
against other posters, just to silence the other side of a political
debate...
Say what? What meds are you on?

If you ever got within 50 feet of one of my kids, I would
slit your throat and field dress your fat sloppy ass...

snerk

How would I recognize them as your kids? Are they really short and
stupid? Do they ride home from school on the short bus?

You couldn't field dress a dead mouse. You're the runt of the litter,
with a small brain to match.

Hey Harry, I will be down there in mid June for a race. Would you like
to settle this in person?

1. Settle what?
2. By what means?
3. Why would I want to meet up with a useless, stupid, racist ratturd
like you?

So, you want to settle this or not? That is the only question I have for
you pedophile boy. I am sure the local cops won't even care, I am sure
they are sick of coming to your house each and every time your big mouth
gets you in trouble...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!