wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:11:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/04/2011 3:20 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:45:31 -0600,
wrote:
That is not an original.

1. you're canadian
2. he's from hawaii

IOW you dont know ****

Funny reading Obama's parents history. Conceived out of wedlock, mother
was probably loose as a goose, sure didn't wait long after high
school... Hey, women were supposed to be more reserved back then...

he's quite the achiever. raised himself out of this situation. we're
lucky to have him as president

Wonder how/if Obama Sr supported his family in Kenya? Or did he just
leave them destitute and fatherless?

so why are you obsessing with this?

oh. he's black. you think this is how black folk behave.

gotcha

So funny. Especially after all the leftie whine on Sarah Palin's
daughter. You lefties aught to learn not to throw rocks from your glass
houses.

This is so funny .... I am spiting a gut. And no address for his mother
on the birth certificate...so was she a homeless street walker? So funny.

Not only that, paper fades and discolors. So where is the aged look?

really? paper fades

i used to be in the paper business and you are, as usual

full of ****

This isn't over. Perhaps a blood test...but oh wait, parents are
conveniently dead...no witnesses left to the birth and untold stories.

of course, those of us who know this is due to racism

knew you kluxers wouldnt be happy when the certificate was released

Hilaryious.