Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

Canuck57 wrote:
On 27/04/2011 5:14 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Funny reading Obama's parents history. Conceived out of wedlock, mother
was probably loose as a goose, sure didn't wait long after high
school... Hey, women were supposed to be more reserved back then...

Or perhaps Obama Sr. probably flew in a baby from his other
marriage...so funny, Obama Sr.s marriage was likely invalid unless
polygamy is legal in Hawaii. In any case, we all know knock up an
American gets you a green card. Hey, nothing like screwing around with a
married man eh?

Wonder how/if Obama Sr supported his family in Kenya? Or did he just
leave them destitute and fatherless?

Yeah, Obama was "conceived out of wedlock" (yawn...big whoop), got a
great college, got into harvard law, edited the law review, was a
constitutional lawyer, a U.S. senator and now president.

On the other hand, your parents were married and you're a nothing.

Mommy's money from here second legitimate marriage for the Harvard degree?

In technical point his mother was not married. So by definition, a
*******. Unless polygamy is legal. Poor stock, father was a polygamist
for a green card.

And you lefties are all high and mighty on Palin's daughter.

Wow. Liberal fear, begets liberal smear.

I don't give a **** if Obama's mama was married or unmarried. Why anyone
would is beyond my understanding. You can't and shouldn't cast
aspersions on a person whose parents were not married.

Mama Palin held herself up as a paragon of right-wing morals and values,
but she apparently was not smart enough to teach her teen daughter about
contraception. Also, when the daughter was pregnant, Mama Palin allowed
the father of the child to move into their household.

Bristol Palin, the girl in question, is just another uneducated country
girl. I'm glad she's making some bucks for herself and her child,
because her star will fade quickly.

I find it amusing that you right-wing trashmeisters on the one hand
oppose abortion and on the other hand castigate a mother and her
children for an out of wedlock birth.

Some years ago, I coined the term "conservatrash" to describe mooks like
you. The term fits perfectly.