John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:20:09 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

John H wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:46:07 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:50:45 -0400, wrote:

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/04/2011 4:18 PM, Tim wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:38 pm, wrote:
On 26/04/2011 4:13 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:56:26 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:22 am, wrote:
On 25/04/2011 6:47 AM, BAR wrote:
Pretty obvious wf3h is skint, does not think of his wife, family nor
others. Be lucky if he has enough to cover his funeral costs.
c'mon man be rational and don't say stupid stuff like that. Of course
he thinks of his wife. When she broke her hip, he sought out the best
care for her. That's a fact.
thanks tim...as always, a gentleman...
Why do I not believe this.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Even though you didn't really degrade Bob's wife and kids doesn't mean
he doesn't love and care for them. So, why make up something
fictitious just to take a poke at him, ?

I mean, really.......
As if wf3h is virtuous....not. His comments are often vitreous like
anyone elses. He can take it or get out of the kitchen.

Hope his wife recovers. That part wasn't intended. But the fact is
fleabaggers are blind greedy.

Vitreous? Hehehe. Love it.
Of course you do. Just exactly what Tim was talking about, you always
have to get your insults and name calling in.
This is the second time today you've brought Tim into your squabble with Harry.

Why?
Oh, John, sorry to burst your better than everybody else bubble, but,
this IS the exact **** that Tim was talking about.

Kevin, I simply asked, "Why?"

You mention Tim in at least four of your posts to Harry. Why? What do you hope to accomplish with
that? Do you really think Harry gives a rat's ass?

Easy...our little loogy/loogawannabe wouldn't have anything to post if
he didn't post his littlebittyboy ankle snipes.

Harry says as he insults and calls names....

Did you not just do the same to me? And, I only asked you a question. Nothing threatening, simply
wonderment.