Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Some fresh meat for the rec.boats jackals

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:12:18 -0400,
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3s894vn

Hasn't fallen down yet.

Nice! Looks somewhat similar to the one on my place.

Obviously, we both have excellent taste!

I'm getting some really nice "critter photos" by setting my camera up on
the tripod on the deck, pointing to various places in the yard where the
little beasties gather, and using a little remote shutter release. I
don't have a really long lens, just a 400 mm equivalent, but for the
moment, it seems sufficient. I can still handhold the lens when I want
to...much bigger and it gets really heavy really fast.