I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Why gas is $5.00/gal

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:50:53 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 25/04/2011 6:11 PM, wf3h wrote:

it's a political ideology of right wing laissez faire fundamentalist
capitalism married to a plutocratic theology

funny...SOME economists told us the economy was gonna blow up...based
on evidence

and most dimsissed it

and here you are. repeating the same mistake.

yep. you're right wing

What mistake? I was in the camp that predicted 2008...made big money on
it too. Your mistakes are not mine I can assure you of that.

no one cares about your reader's digest sewing circle view of the
economy

liberals go with EVIDENCE. the right goes with pickle barrel stories.

and the right continues to **** the US.

You dont invest in USA, you
just whine. You want the wealth of an investor, but yet will not invest.

Not as much any more, less than 10% actually. Dropped much in 2004,
again in 2006 and 2007. Good thing about money, it moves.

and the investors cost the US economy TEN TRILLION in the last 2 years

So? Buy low, sell high and the denialist Liberals take the fall. If
you think a market is over valued, you sell out.

liberals?

Ya, liberals as in liberalism. Liberal debtors, liberal deficits,
liberal spending fools.

uh where??

more reader's digest stories

george bush was a liberal? the congress in 2001 and 2003 was liberal?

you're engaging in the 'no true scostman' fallacy. in your right wing
mind, no matter WHAT the evidence says it's the fault of liberals

how do you know this? you dont

what's your evidence? you have none

but you just keep bleating it and hope no one catches you

but i just stepped on your tail

no wonder you're bitching like a firghtened cat

You have a nasty case of nonsense run on. Have another drink.

take your head out of the pickle barrel

look around. pay attention to the world, right winger. might learn
something

Chances are if you went to war with China, you would run out of gas. My
money would be on China. USA can no longer afford war and have an
economy. And with all the fleabagger greed, is HarryK and defumer going
to give up their welfare for war?

i notice you IGNORED the FACT that WALL STREET caused this

you bleat about the FAILURE of the US without knowing it was the fault

of people like you. and continues to be the fault of the right wing

Wall Street is like a mirror into the economic futures. Nothing more or
less.

bull****.absolute BULL****

wall street INVENTED the financial instruments that ****ED this
economy

THEY invented derivatives. THEY invented collateralized default swaps.
THEY ran them up from

320 BILLION in 97

to SIXTY TWO TRILLION 10 years later

see...THAT is EVIDENCE. that's NOT the little readers digest type of
story you right wingers rely on to shape your world

and yet you say we should sit back and ignore what wall street did

No pity needed, I am not the one stooping with my need and greed for big
government welfare and bailouts.

HAHAHAH welfare bailouts...you are in FAVOR of these for the rich and
avert your eyes from the greed of the rich

THEN you blame the non existent unions

you shriek the US is a communist state and dont even KNOW it has the
4th most compettive economy in the world

you just make up the **** you need to push your right wing delusions

Sure beats being a dependent on government like a leach to a horses ass.

WALL STREET IS DEPENDENT ON GOVT YOU MORON!

the RICH got a bailout from the MIDDLE CLASS

christ do you EVER read the news???

If US is so competitive, why is money leaving USA?

gee. folks are still buying our debt

where else they gonna go? portugal? spain? ireland?

Why are record
numbers of forclosures occuring? People not paying their bills?

because the RICH ****ed the economy and threw MILLLIONS out of work

THAT is why there are FORECLOSURES

Obamanomics of paying your bills with BS not work'in for ya?

more racist hatred of the black guy

There is foreclosures because Dodd, Kerry, Frank, and Obama crashed the
housing market through fannie and freddie.... Period...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!