Percy Percy is offline

Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:44:03 -0700, sent the
following message
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:10:10 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:44:47 -0700,
wrote:

There are a reported 150 suspected (mostly low level)

terrorists in
Afghanistan and we have 150,000 people looking for them.
That is projected to be $1.8 trillion in 10 years.
Instead we are spending another couple hundred billion on other
adventures in the middle east and we are not even sure who the

people
we are putting in power will turn out to be.

A couple of hundred billion or things other than the Iraq/Afg

wars?
Huh? Where are you getting that number?

We are spent over $600m in a week in Libya and that is only one

week
in one little war. Who knows how all of this will shake out and

what
other wars we will end up in that area? Syria?, Yemen?, maybe

even
an undesired outcome in Egypt?
The genie is out of the bottle over there, we have our

fingerprints
all over it and if it all implodes we bought it.

It was more than 1/2 that as best I can see. We're not flying
missions.

The top 5 hits on google (news stories) peg it at $600-608B

What are you looking at?

You're claiming that it's currently costing us $600M? I'm assuming

the
last was a typo. You know it's not costing us that much, although it
may have for one week.

You aare as dense as the wood on Mr Krause's new deck.